With the start of the new school year being Distance Learning, students and parents are going to have many technology questions and situations arise that they will need help with. Please visit this page for helpful information that will, hopefully, answer some of the questions quickly for you.
This page will be updated often, please check back periodically.
- Who can I call for help? Please note that our CommunityTechSupport@slzusd.org is on a heightened alert to quickly assist our students and families as we start the 2020-2021 school year. To contact the CommunityTechSupport via telephone families can call 510.317.4754 or email at CommunityTechSupport@slzusd.org
- Does your student need to borrow a Chromebook and/or need the use of a District Internet Hotspot? Please complete this Tech Survey so District knows your Needs.
- What is my child's school email address? Your students school email address will be their student id plus @student.slzusd.org. For example: email@example.com
- What is my student's Google password?/My student cant get into Google with their password from last year: For TK-2nd students, the password has been set as the word...password... At their first log on they will use the word...password... and then be prompted to create a password of their choice. For 3rd-5th students, they can use the same password they have been using since they have entered the San Lorenzo school district.
- What is my students password does not work? Please contact your students teacher and they can request it be reset.
- My student's Zoom Icon is not showing up in the waffle. What should I do? Please have your student log out of thier google account and log back in. They can also access zoom by clicking on the meeting link priovided by the teacher in google classroom or in an email. They can go to their Google Dashboard and find the Zoom Icon or they can go to https://slzusd.zoom.us/.
If you are having trouble logging into Zoom, please watch/read these step-by-step instructions: