Special Registration Process During the Covid-19 Shelter in Place
Hello Future Hesperian Hawks
Registration for the 2020-2021 school year must start with our online application. Since we cannot meet with you in person at this time we are asking that you submit by email the supporting documentation needed to complete the registration.
There are two ways you can do this.
- If you have a scanner please scan your documents and email them back to us at email@example.com
- If you are unable to scan them, you can instead, take a picture of each document and then email those to us.
The documents we need at this time are:
- Proof of birth date (birth certificate, passport, legal document)
- Immunization record
- Two proofs of residency (mortgage statement, rental agreement, utilities bills, social service statements)
- Parent ID/Guardianship papers
- Kindergarten only: Medical report. Physical must have taken place after 3/1/2020. If you have an appointment for a future date please provide us with the date of your scheduled appointment. Dental Form: If your child has not had a dental appointment yet you may sign the waiver portion of the form and submit that.
- First grade only: Medical report. Physical must have taken place after 3/1/2019. If you have an appointment for a future date please provide us with the date of your scheduled appointment.
If you should have any questions please feel free to email us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you soon!
The Hesperian School Office Team
All new students must enroll online; and once complete, contact our school office team via email with the requested documents (listed above).
HELPFUL HINTS: Do Not type in all capital letters. Also, within the process you will come across 4 PDF files that you MUST click on (individually) to open, read and then return to the registration page to authorize each policy. You WILL NOT be able to continue with the registration until you click on, open and authorize each one.
START YOUR REGISTRATION HERE: online enrollment